Friday, June 18, 2010

He's Finally Here.

David's teacher had a son this week. If you remember, I knitted him an alphabet blanket. Once I found out his gender on Tuesday, I completed the rest of the gift -- a bib, a pair of booties and a hat. David wrapped it up last night and brought it to the school this morning.


Considering I didn't know the baby's gender until this week, I figured there's a 50% chance it might be a girl (just because I prefer knitting for girls), so I had knitted this skirt and a pair of girlie booties. I still need to finish up some details, but otherwise it's ready to be gifted. Anyone's expecting a girl?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!! Omg, she is going to love those gifts!

(You should work out a deal with the craft store in town and see if they'd stock your work - that little dress and booties would be snatched up in a heartbeat!)

Sadaf