Saturday, June 28, 2008

Julia's First Half-Movie

On Saturday, June 28th, the family went out to see the latest creation from Pixar: Wall-E. This was going to be Julia's first movie in the large screen. At first, Nataliya suggested that I either take David by myself or take both kids. I wasn't so sure that Julia would be as good at the movies as David had been at (approx) 23 months, so I gave Nataliya a nudge to join us.

Lucky thing, too; Julia only lasted half-way into the movie before I needed to take her out of the theater. Additionally, if Nataliya hadn't given Julia snacks during the film, she wouldn't have lasted more than a half-hour.
While Nataliya and David got to enjoy the remainder of the film, Julia and I pretty much used the open space of the nearly empty lobby to play. Between going up and down escalators, jumping from one video game seat to another, and playing hide and seek behind the large support columns, she had the time of her life.

Perhaps Julia will be ready for a movie next year.

No comments: