Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Knitting In The Summer.

Some of the below knits were done before the summer, but definitely after the snow has melted and we were hit with over a 90 degree weather. A lot of them didn't get a chance to be photographed. Since we have been living at the pool for the past month, I knit there too. The kids are comfortable swimming on their own (rather I'm more comfortable letting them go in the pool by themselves), so I can afford sitting back and knit while still keeping my eyes on them.

There is a skirt for Julia, another one for her cousin, a hat/booties/bib gift set for our librarian who's been very kind to us and mostly just random knits not necessarily intended for anyone yet. Once David's first tooth started wiggling, I knitted him a tooth "pillow" with a pocket on the back. He placed his tooth in the pocket and the tooth fairy left him a dollar coin there. He loved it.








We are off to the pool and I'm bringing my knitting bag that holds a very cute pattern. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you ever think the day would come when you'd be able to kick back and let them swim alone? Not me. Well, I'm actually not even there yet. But good for you!!! That's awesome.